Preferred sectors/target groups
We give priority to causes related to families and children, as well as organizations that have a direct impact on our community.
General acceptance criteria
- The organization or event must be non-profit;
- Have a positive impact on the community;
- The sponsorship must favour families and children, as well as groups of individuals from the LGE territory;
- We give direct preference to foundations, associations and recognized bodies defending causes (health, education, etc.) over participants in independent events supporting these same causes, unless the event is large-scale;
- The number of participants and media coverage may justify LGE’s participation; Reaching a large number of people.
- Organization, event or project that does not meet the requirements of the preferred sectors;
- Organization, event or project involving a single individual (personal benefit);
- Requests sent in bulk or not personalized;
- Projects linked to a political party, pressure group or of a controversial nature; Activities taking place outside Quebec.
- Any request that does not respect the conditions of our donation policy will be refused.
- The fact that an organization meets all the above criteria in no way guarantees a favorable response from LGE. We reserve the right to refuse a request at any time and without justification.
- LGE reserves the right to take all necessary and reasonable time to study any request submitted to it.
- Given the very high volume of requests, LGE cannot guarantee a response, either positive or negative.
For each sponsorship request accepted, LGE requires supporting documents attesting to the visibility and benefits granted, with at least one photo of the spotlight. The applicant must agree to associate LGE’s image as agreed and in accordance with corporate standards.
The applicant must also agree to have LGE approve logos and visuals, or any other information, disseminated in the print and electronic media, Internet sites, printed documents or in any other tool not described in the initial application, prior to dissemination.
Request for donations and sponsorships :